Company: Dolphin Pools & Spas
Do you love spending time in your hot tub, but feel like something’s missing? If you’re looking for ways to enhance your experience and make the most out of your investment, look no further! Here are 10 ways to make your hot tub experience better:
- Use the right hot tub chemicals – using the wrong chemicals in your hot tub can cause all sorts of problems, so make sure you’re using the right ones! Chemicals like chlorine and bromine help to keep the water clean and free of bacteria, while pH balancers help to keep the water’s acidity levels in check.
- Don’t overdo it on the jets – too much jet action can actually be bad for your hot tub, as it can cause the water to become foamy and dirty. jets should only be used sparingly, and for a maximum of 15 minutes at a time.
- Keep the hot tub cover on when you’re not using it – this will help to keep the water clean and free of debris, and will also prevent anyone from accidentally falling in. Your hot tub’s cover should also be kept on when the temperature is cooler than 20 degrees Celsius, as this can help to prevent the water from cooling down too much.
- Don’t use your hot tub if you’re feeling unwell – if you’re feeling under the weather, it’s best to give your hot tub a miss. The last thing you want is to pass on your illness to others, or to make yourself feel worse by sitting in hot water.
- Take a shower before using the hot tub – this will help to remove any dirt, sweat or oils from your body that could potentially contaminate the water. You should also avoid using any harsh soaps or shampoos before getting in, as these can also cause problems.
- Don’t use the hot tub if it’s been raining – if there has been heavy rain, it’s best to wait a while before using your hot tub, as the rainwater can contaminate the water. you should also avoid using the hot tub if there is lightning in the area, as this can be extremely dangerous.
- Make sure everyone in the hot tub is over the age of 18 – alcohol and hot tubs don’t mix, so it’s important to make sure that everyone in the tub is of legal drinking age. If you’re planning on having a party, it’s also a good idea to have some non-alcoholic drinks on hand for those who don’t want to drink.
- Don’t use the hot tub if you’re pregnant – it’s important to avoid using the hot tub if you’re pregnant, as the heat can potentially be harmful to your unborn child. If you’re planning on becoming pregnant, it’s best to wait until after your baby is born to start using the hot tub again.
- Don’t use the hot tub if you have open wounds – if you have any cuts or scrapes on your body, it’s best to avoid using the hot tub until they’ve healed. This is because the hot water can potentially cause infections.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions – it’s important to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using your hot tub, as this will help to ensure that you’re using it safely and correctly. If you’re unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to contact the company or any hot tub dealer in Orem for clarification. You also have the option to customize your hot tub to fully enjoy its features.